Saturday 28 March 2009

BlacKy~```

What the hell is going on?!
After all the outdoor activities............ MY SKIN HAD RUINNED!!
I used to have white and fair skin even though i'm not the kind of jerks who staying inside their rooms and just BOOKS BOOKS and BOOKS!!!
I did play outside and face to the sun.. But still, my fair skin is with me.. >.<

After the beach trip...........
After the Camporee camp...........
After the volley ball training..............
My FAIR FAIR skin became BLACK BLACK roti canai!!!
Still, my skin shown little little 'white spot' all over my hands and back...
OH MY GOD!!
YA A**** AMPUNILAH AKU!!
AMITABAH!!
Just hope that it will recover soon''-

5 comments:

  1. excuse me.......u forgot to tnx me.....how dare r u? return me my med'cine....

    ReplyDelete
  2. blackie vege...
    wooo...
    like rosak de...

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx amelia big jie jie lo...
    :P

    hey cindy chee(cheese cake),give me 2 months...
    i'll recover soon..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha...i wan too..
    cheese cake is waiting for me...

    ReplyDelete
  5. u stil owe me cheese cake excuse me blackie...
    ahahahaha..XD
    no nid liao la...
    blacky+ fungus boy= suku kia

    ReplyDelete